MyMonitorII from ART is a personal monitoring solution that blends any microphone source with any stereo and instrument source. The microphone features a thru port that allows a direct connection with a mixer and passes +48V phantom power for condenser microphones. The line/instrument input also features a thru port connecting to a mixer.
Additionally, the microphone input features an on/off switch to locally mute the signal without creating any pops or noise. The headphone section features a single level control for both 1/8" and 1/4" outputs. MyMonitorII can be powered by an optional 9V battery or via the included power adapter.
- Blends any microphone, instrument and stereo source for personal monitoring
- Microphone input and thru with pop-less on/off mute switch
- Passes phantom power for operation with condenser microphones
- Instrument/Line input and thru jacks
- Stereo monitor input with blend control
- Headphone output section has 1/8" and 1/4" jacks
- High performance, low noise circuitry
- 9V battery and 12 VDC power operation