The ATEM Mini Pro ISO retains the same size, button layout, and rear panel interface connections as the ATEM Mini Pro, with new electronics that allow for the ISO recording and generation of the DaVinci project file. The ATEM Mini Pro ISO supports all the same features as the ATEM Mini Pro including upstream and downstream keyers, an advanced chroma keyer, two linear/luma keyers, a DVE transition keyer, a pattern generator, and color generators. There is also media player support for fill and key images, which supports up to 20 stills in PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, and TIFF formats. The ATEM Software Control Panel is used for control and configuration, and it allows you to monitor the data rate, audio meters, configuration, and status of your live feed. And you can use the panel to set up streaming to an optional Blackmagic Design Streaming Bridge anywhere in the world, as long as it is connected to the internet.
- Connecting a USB drive to the ATEM Mini Pro ISO's USB port enables capturing the switched program stream, as well as up to four isolated (ISO) recordings of input video, as well as embedded audio, analog input audio, graphics, and a DaVinci Resolve project file of your switched program
- The device has the same footprint, layout, and connections of the ATEM Mini Pro
- Stream video up to 1080p HD
- Quick stream, on-air, and record buttons
- Hardware encoder so there's no need for additional streaming software
- Control and configure timecode, stream status
- Full support and control features for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Simultaneous USB recording
- Integration with MultiDock for live hard drive switching
- Customize advanced settings with XML files
- Software multiview with program previews, graphics, record status, on-air status, and audio meters
- Program preview input and output buttons
- Tally light control for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Automatic timecode sync for all cameras
- Cut: When you press the cut button, ATEM instantly changes from your current program source to the preview source. Cuts can be performed by directly selecting sources or by pressing the cut button to switch to the next source.
- Mix: The mix, or dissolve, gradually transitions from one source to the next by creating a smooth blend. You can set custom timings to manually blend the transition.
- Dip: Just like mix transitions, a dip transition is a gradual blend that includes either a solid color, graphic, or another clip between the two video sources. Dips to black or white between sources are the most popular, or you can use logos or sponsor graphics.
- Wipe: Built-in wipe patterns include circles, diamonds, squares, and more. Shapes and patterns can be inverted or softened and can even have customized colored borders.
- DVE: With the powerful built-in digital video effects processor, or DVE, you can push, spin, squeeze, or swoosh your live video from one camera to the next with incredible built-in transitions. DVE transitions can be flip-flopped and reversed, giving you even more transition options.
- Luma key: Luma keys work best with high-contrast images, like white elements on a black background, so you can use the contrast to cut the black background and replace it with live video or graphics.
- Linear key: Get clean, high-quality results with linear keying by using two separate sources for the fill and the key to create one video image. The fill signal contains the video to be stacked over the background, while the key signal contains a gray scale mask to cut out, or mask, the area to be filled.
- Chroma key: Used every day for TV weather forecasts, chroma keys are a powerful way of combining live images in real time. The presenter typically stands in front of a green or blue background and the chroma keyer will remove only that color and combine it with another image, such as a video or graphic.
- Pattern key: Combine live images with any of the built-in wipe patterns to combine live images or graphics with geometric shapes. You get full control over softness, symmetry, size, and position to create unique picture-in-picture effects that can be transitioned to as easily as any live source.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro Specs
|Available M/E Layers||5 M/E|
|Effect Types||1 x DVE, Graphic, Transition, Chroma Key, Alpha Key, Luma Key|
|Downstream Keys||1 x Chroma, DVE
2 x Luma
|Generators||1 x Pattern
2 x Color
|Audio Mixing||2-Channel Mixing|
|Color Processing||10-Bit 4:2:2 YUV|
|Number of Video Input Sources||4|
|Video Input Connectors||4 x HDMI Female|
|Input Video Format||HDMI (10-Bit 4:2:2 YUV)
1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps
720p: 50/59.94/60 fps
|Audio Input Connectors||2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Analog Female|
|Input Audio Format||Analog:|
|Embedded Audio Input||HDMI: 2-Channel (per Input)|
|Video Output Channels||1|
|Video Output Connectors||1 x HDMI|
|Output Video Format||HDMI / RJ45 (10-Bit 4:2:2 YUV)
1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
|Embedded Audio Output||HDMI: 2-Channel (per Output)|
|Monitor Output||1 x HDMI|
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45 LAN, Sync, Tally, Timecode, Firmware, Control Input/Output
1 x USB Type-C Firmware, Control Input/Output
1920 x 1080 at 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p, 50p, 59.94p, 60p Encoding
|Simultaneous Streams||1 Streams|
|OS Compatibility||macOS 10.14 or Later
|Power Connector||1 x Barrel (12 VDC) Input|
|Power Consumption||36 W|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90%|
|Dimensions||9.35 x 4.07 x 1.38" / 23.75 x 10.34 x 3.51 cm|
|Weight||19.4 oz / 550 g|
|Package Weight||2.315 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.05 x 5.7 x 4.55"|