The Notepad-8FX from Soundcraft is a small-format, 8-channel analog mixing console with an integrated 2x2 USB audio interface and built-in Lexicon effects, well suited for music production, podcasts, video production, interviews, rehearsals, writing sessions, and mobile events. The mixer combines professional-grade analog components such as two microphone preamps with combo XLR-1/4" inputs, 3-band EQ, and 100 Hz high-pass filters. Additionally, input 1 offers a Hi-Z instrument input for incorporating guitars and other high-impedance instruments.
Channels 1-6 include gain/trim controls, and all channels feature an aux send, pan knob, and level controls. Channels 3/4 and 5/6 feature 1/4" line-level inputs, while channels 7/8 include stereo RCA inputs. Outputs include Master L/R on XLR, a 1/4" aux send, and a dedicated 1/4" headphone output with selectable monitoring of the master bus or aux bus. The on-board effects include delay with tap-tempo, reverb, chorus, and karaoke. The master section offers a master fader and four LED meters with -20, 0, +6 dB, and peak settings. The Notepad-8FX features a durable metal enclosure and ships with an external power supply.
- Soundcraft-quality sound from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit, and play back from your Mac or Windows computer with an integrated USB audio interface. Simply plug-and-play with your Mac (Windows computers require Soundcraft driver installation)
- Sweeten your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including Lexicon reverb, echo, and delay
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel-strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master fader level, and rotary headphone-volume control
- Durable metal enclosure that’s built to last