Create a live stream production from anywhere with the ultra-portable YoloBox Pro Portable Multi-Camera Encoder/Streamer/Switcher/Monitor/Recorder from YoloLiv. The YoloBox Pro can simultaneously broadcast up to three video streams via Wi-Fi, RJ45 Ethernet, or via 4G LTE with a separately available SIM card and subscription. The YoloBox Pro features multiple updates from the original YoloBox, including HDCP compliance, both mic and line analog audio inputs, a USB input, three HDMI inputs, a Qualcomm 660 encoder/processor, a high-capacity 10,000mAh internal battery, and a larger 8" LCD touchscreen display with 400 cd/m² brightness.
The YoloBox Pro allows you to connect and live switch up to 8 video sources, and then connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or LTE (LTE connection requires SIM card and data plan not included). The large 8" touchscreen display shows the streaming image, the input streams as well as the control interface, which allows you to switch between the info sources with a touch. It also features an HDMI output to display your stream locally on an optional HDMI display. It also has a line-level audio input, a mic-level audio input, and a discrete headphone audio out.
The YoloBox Pro supports input resolutions ranging up to 1080p using the H.264 codec, and you can stream resolutions from 540p to 1080p to YouTube, Twitch, and other streaming services via custom RTMP presets. Stream to the Internet using a 4G cellular network such as Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T, using a separately available nano-size SIM card and a separately available data plan. You can record your stream directly in .mp4 format to an optional SD card with up to 128 GB capacity using the built-in SD card slot.
Latest Firmware 1.06 Update
- Support two videos from SD card: Users can now add a total of 3 sources (2 videos and 1 PDF) from the SD card, and a total of 8 video sources (3 HDMI + 1 USB-A + 1 USB-C + 2 SD Card Videos + 1 PDF)
- Scoreboard Countdown Timer: You can easily create a timer or reset it whenever you want with just one tap. The longest time period supported is 100 minutes, satisfying various live streaming scenarios and taking your live production to a new level of flexibility.
- Character limits for rolling captions removed: Even if you live stream a music festival with all lyrics displayed, there won't be a problem.
Latest Firmware 1.04 Update
- Select encoding options including CBR, VBR, CQ
- Built-In Chroma Key is available on YoloBox Pro
- Standard bug fixes and performance improvements
- Customize your graphic overlays, including editing the fonts, colors, and background colors of your lower-thirds, scoreboard, and rolling captions
Latest Firmware 1.5.1 Update
- Reusing project setting: you can now replicate the live stream and reuse it without any hassle.
- Animated GIF overlay support
- Superchat overlay support
- You can now delete live stream events in batch
- You can now delete scoreboard team logo
- You can now manually enter the desired bitrate with the new minimum bitrate at 1,000k bps
- Touch control without a computer
- 8" LCD display with 400 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in simultaneoulsy streaming to up to 3 destinations
- HDCP compliant
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- Live switch up to 8 sources
- 3 x HDMI inputs, 1 x USB video input, 1 x SD card slot, 1 x HDMI output
- One USB Type-C charging input
- Mic and Line audio input, 1 x audio output
- Ability to input PDF
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to SD card up to 128GB
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60 video
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own